sunnuntai 2. kesäkuuta 2013

The section of the year when there's relatively more sunshine when compared to the rest of it

School ended, it's time to concentrate on non-school stuff, like being more creative. Now that there's more time to spare, I can actually make stuff without it taking months to complete. Then again, I do have a summer job this summer, so that'll take up a bit of my time. I'll see how much I'll be able to do alongside with it. I do have deadlines for both of my current PMV projects, and those deadlines can't be postponed, so I'll definitely have motivation to finish them at some point.

The first couple of days of summer have passed really quickly, I've basically just celebrated the end of this school year with my friends. It has been fun, but at the same time, I've lost a bit of faith in humanity again. But then again, I can't really decide what others want to do with their lives, so there's no use in complaining about it.

At the moment I don't really have much to say, I seem to be a bit disorientated, my brain feels as if it's stuffed full of smoke, and concentrated thinking seems impossible. Thankfully I don't have anything to do today, so it won't be a problem.


Now that I think about it, I should probably learn to make good endings for these blog-thingies, they seem to be left somewhat "open"... But oh well, I'll think about it another day.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti