sunnuntai 9. kesäkuuta 2013

Isn't summer meant for relaxing?

The first week of summer is almost over, I can't believe it's only been one week. As far as videos go, it has probably been the most active week in my entire life.

Besides progressing on my PMV, I have two other projects in the making. The first one is a bollywood flash mob video that we filmed and are now editing. It needs to be completed in less than 12 hours, so I guess I'll be missing out on some sleep tonight... I'm also making a video for my friend's dad's company, all that's left with it is post production, which needs to be completed by Wednesday (or Thursday, I'm not sure). Thankfully it only consists of 4 shots, so it'll be relatively easy.

The bollywood thingie was filmed yesterday (Saturday), and we started editing it as soon as we got to our school, where we have computers with AE and Premiere. I spent the whole of today editing, but it's still not finished... During the week we also had meetings for both of the projects, and shot the non-bollywood one, which took up a couple of days. Also, during nearly every night, I've been working on the PMV, since it has to be finished for Thursday. So all in all, most of my time awake has been somehow related to the magical world of moving images, which - in a way - is pretty awesome.

Looking back at it, this text is really unstructured, but I can't think clearly enough to fix it. At least the stuff I wanted to say is all written down, this gave me a nice time to relax before the next editing session.

I really thought summer would have been really boring, but apparently it's just the opposite.

...

I'll get back to work now.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti